Do you feel like your grocery bill is out of control?
Do you want to spend less on groceries, stick with a budget, but struggle to figure out how to actually do that?
Here is a book to help!
Slash Your Grocery Bill is an eBook for the average grocery shopper who knows they are spending way more on groceries than they want to be spending, but they just need some ideas to help them get started lowering their budget.
In this eBook, Crystal Paine, founder of Money Saving Mom, teaches you 25 of her very favourite ways to cut your grocery budget.
- How to strategically plan a menu in just minutes each week
- Multiple menu-planning methods
- How to set up a realistic grocery budget
- How to determine a grocery budget that actually will work for your family
- Why you should consider rotating the stores you shop at
- How practising the Buy Ahead principle can save you hundreds of dollars each year
- How to stock your pantry on a limited budget
- DIY and homemade mix ideas, short-cuts, and time-saving tips
- Inexpensive and yummy snack ideas
- Budget-friendly pantry meal ideas
- And so much more!
This ebook will inspire you and motivate you with realistic ways to save on groceries. The hints can be tailored to your own situation and diet.
(Affiliate link for your convenience. The price is in US$.)